Monday, November 21, 2011

A Thankful Season

It's Thanksgiving week here in the U.S. and I still haven't firmed up Turkey-Day plans.  I do know, as a long-time San Francisco 49'er fan, I will be joining those who are out of the kitchen and in front of the tv when their game comes on. It's a late afternoon game Pacific time, so it shouldn't be a conflict no matter how the day's plans work out. :)

In the spirit of the holiday, here's a Thank You card made up at the request of a friend.  When she requested it, I knew I wanted to use this sentiment stamp, and realized the design I'd used for the "hello" card a few posts back would work perfectly with a minor size adjustment, so I "card-lifted" myself.


Supplies:
Patterned Papers & Cotton Lace: Prima (Romantique collection)
Sentiment Stamp: Papertrey Ink     Large Fabric Flower: Frogfeathers, Etsy
Stick Pin: Maya Road      Leaf & Pearl Flourishes: Recollections
Hug Snug Bows      Handcrocheted flower

Happy Monday!



1 comment:

  1. Love your card , Kathy ! Especially that big flower , and it reminds me I should take up crocheting some flowers again !

    Love ,Rosa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...