Tuesday, April 10, 2012

One by One...

I do realize my posts aren't as photo-laden as usual these days. It's because my crafting is going at a much slower pace, so I hope you'll bear with me for a bit longer. :)

Today I have a card in a color combination that I used to use a lot, but haven't in a long time.  I was in the mood for a change the other day, so I pulled out the new Glitz French Kiss 6x6 pad filled with beautiful papers in vintage-y browns, creams, and beiges.  I had planned to use these as "grounding" papers with other colors, but I challenged myself to make a card featuring mostly these papers, while keeping it decidedly feminine and frilly.

I think I might have succeeded (?)...


The little rose "medallion" in the middle is cut from a piece of a postcard from the "Old Post Cards" digi sheet from  Digital Paper on Etsy (formerly Made By Janet)...


This little sentiment chip is from Spellbinders' Creative Book Pages Two die set.  I precut several of these to have them handy to stamp a sentiment on when I want one...


And a peek at the inside...

Supplies:
Patterned papers: Glitz French Kiss collection      Rose postcard: By Digital Paper on Etsy
Spellbinders Twisted Metal Tags & Accents, Classic Scallop Edgeabilities, & Creative Book Pages Two die sets
Cotton lace & Paper rose: Prima      Sentiment stamp: Hero Arts
Pearls: Recollections      Hug Snug seam binding

I'll be back in a couple days with pics of a pastel and shabby little number that needs a couple more touches and some photos.  Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I just found this and stunning!!!!! You make the most beautiful cards! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...