Monday, June 17, 2013

Celebrate...

Happy Monday, everyone!

It's the start of another summery week, with lots of heat and sunshine around here. So today's short and sweet post is a card filled with bright summery colors, perfect for happy birthday wishes...





The large floral cluster sits atop a round die-cut flourish and a gathered piece of lace that seems to cradle it...




Tea-dyed scalloped lace breaks up the front of the card by seeming to fall out from beneath the large flower cluster...and it's accented with more pearls inside the lace flowers...


Supplies:
Patterned papers:   Echo Park This & That/Graceful collection (dot and red damask);  Crate Paper Portrait collection (floral)
Punches:   EK Success Scalloped Sentiment;   Martha Stewart Medium Branch
Dies:   Memory Box Quinn Flourish;   My Favorite Things Royal Leaves
Laces:   TheFunkieJunkie.com       Flowers, pearl stamens:   Wild Orchid Crafts       Pearls:   Recollections


Thanks so much for stopping by...I hope your week is starting with a smile!


5 comments:

  1. Really really beautiful, I love all the roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quintisential 'Kathy' card!!! Gorgeous colors and gorgeous everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty details! I love the way you arranged your embellishment clusters. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I love all the flowers and details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your cards!!! All!!!they are so awsome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...