Monday, September 15, 2014

Autumn Blessings...

Happy Monday! Even though temps are still near 100 degrees around here, it's almost officially fall, and I'm in the mood for some fall colors...how about you?

Today's card is made in traditional fall tones of brown, rust, and tan, with a single dark purple accent for fun...



If you've been looking in here at the blog for a while, you might recognize that twig wreath...I used one like it last season, only with a totally different color scheme in the background. This year, I've added some more accents to it, and backed it with a large, more formal die cut that I've shabbied up by accenting it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

I added an embellished stick pin and a small purple twine bow at the top of the heart and flower cluster this time around...





and this year, all the leaves are accented with Cinnamon Stickles...





I printed the sentiment on my computer and die cut a tag for it before tucking in it under the heart flower cluster...


Supplies:
Patterned papers:   Glitz Designs French Kiss collection
Dies:   Spellbinders Gold Majesty Circles;   Impression Obsession Twig Wreath;   My Favorite Things Royal Leaves;
Xyron ShapeZ-Heart;   Sizzix Flowers Branches & Leaves
Pearls:   Recollections            Miscellaneous:   Cinnamon Stickles,  stick pin,  purple twine



Thank you for stopping by for a visit today...I hope your week is starting with a smile!


4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...