Wednesday, October 22, 2014

LLLC - Fall/Autumn All Occasion Card...

Good morning, everyone! Today's card for La-La Land Crafts is for this week's inspiration challenge, Halloween/Fall.

I chose to make a fall all-occasion card with big, loopy raffia bows, and using Stitched Nested Circles Dies, the Berry Flourish Die...



and a combination of the Pretty Poinsettia Die with the Cherry Blossom Flowers Die to form a pretty, layered flower made from gold suede paper...




Autumn leaves show signs of slowly fading to brown before they fall, so I heavily distressed the leaves with crumpling, and accented the edges with brown and deep red inks. The little berries were accented with Copper Stickles...




The stitched circle dies have the stitching marks cut, but I also accented them with black and white ink pens for even more detail...


Supplies:
LLLC Dies:   Stitched Nested Circles,  Berry Flourish,  Pretty Poinsettia,  Cherry Blossom Flowers
Patterned paper:   Prima Sunrise Sunset collection
Black stamens:   ChocolateLetters on Etsy            
Miscellaneous:   Copper Stickles,  white wire,  wired burlap, cheesecloth,  raffia




I hope you'll pop over to the La-La Land Crafts blog and check out the other wonderful Halloween/Fall projects my design teammates have crafted up to share with you!

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I hope you're having a wonderful autumn week so far!


4 comments:

  1. So lovely, very autumny card, love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful autumn card Kathy. Gorgeous flower and I thought you did some real stitching on the circels...hihi.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin' this card. Beautiful color combinations. I read that you really didn't stitch the circles but it looks like you did stitch around the boarder of the card and around the rectangle layer in white thread. When you stitch, do you stitch multiple layers together or just on the top layer showing? Thanks,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...